Quicker turn-around, smoother fixes, no long delays
Our new support ticketing system offers a better process for resolving website problems.
Just some of the benefits:
- Dedicated support ticketing system - quick & easy way to submit your problem
- Fast response time - no more long waits, 48 hr response to tickets
- Support history - go back and view past issues & resolutions
- No monthly charge - pre-pay for the amount of support time you would like
- Standard Pricing - no complex pricing scale, we are keeping support costs to our standard hourly rate.
We would like to know how many hours you would like. Please fill out the form below and we will send you your support account details.
- Price per hour: £60.
- Minimum of 2 hours per purchase.
Terms & Conditions of Pre-Paid Support
- A minimum purchase of 2 hours support.
- Pre-Paid hours cannot be used instead of normal web work hours.
- A maximum of 2 hours support can be used per ticket item. If we deem a support ticket item will take longer than this period we will inform you and quote accordingly suggesting a specific time for this work to take place.
- Support hours last up to 12 months from date of purchase, after which they are no longer valid.
- Support hours do not stack i.e. remaining hours cannot be rolled on to the next year.
- We aim to resolve issues within 48 hours of a support ticket. If we determine that it is a major issue we will contact you to arrange a specific block of time to fix the issue (this will be outside the 48hr window).
- We will update you with how much time remains on your account after every completed ticket.
- Should we determine that a support ticket will take longer than the remaining support time on your account, the ticket will be paused and you will be prompted to purchase more support hours. Once pre-paid hours are topped up then work on the ticket will commence.
- Support tickets will only be fulfilled during work hours (9:am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday).